Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, November 23, 2018

easy 17.5

There is nothing easy about running 17.5 kilometers, but in the title I meant I took it easy and ran an easy paced 17.5km. And it was very nice, no struggle and I ran steadily the entire ay.

What was great about this run is that I planned to go out for 5 or 6 km, sort of a recovery run as I had been very sore yesterday. I started my run at an easy pace and everything felt good, so I kept going. Even after finishing 17.5 I didnt feel like I had had enough and needed to stop. I could have kept going.

I actually woke up early to run but it was raining. Since I am not training for a marathon and am not on a tight training schedule, I decided to skip it. I eventually stopped raining so after I finished doing some stuff for Shabbos preparations I decided to go out. I ended up being out much longer than expected and I enjoyed it the entire time

No comments: