Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, August 17, 2018

untracked 20

I estimate having run 20km this morning. My Endomondo crashed a bit after 6km, and I noticed when I was already near the 10km marker, so I didnt bother restarting it. I did the RBS-Lamed Hei loop, being about 18.5-19km, and then a little extension at the end in RBS.

I ran pretty well, feeling strong the entire way until nearly the end/ I even felt strong going up the Zechariya hill, without needing to take a break at all. It was nice as a friend passed me at the beginning of the hill, but then in the middle I passed him as he took a break - on the other side he caught up to me again and we ran together for a couple of kilometers until we split off into different directions. But then going up the Tzeelim hill I suddenly felt weaker and struggled a bit near the end of it.

Overall, a very good, untracked, run

No comments: