Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, March 12, 2018

midmorning

I woke up this morning and decided to not run. Not for any good reason. I wanted to but it was a little later than normal, and I thought it would be good to have a day of rest after 2 days of running. So I didn't run.

Then a confluence of events gave me the opportunity for a mid-morning short run and I just could not resist the call of the beautiful sunny blue skies.

I wet out and ran hard, t a better pace, but it was painful, good painful, and got 4km in. I was still looking for anywhere for another 1-3km, but I got a work call. I stopped running and went walking from there. about 15-20 minutes later it finished and I continued running, but I  was really already done. I finished at 6km, but about 1 or so km of it was walking.

No comments: