Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, January 21, 2022

very good 6.5

 Brooks

I just had a very good mid-day run. It was still chilly but warmed up enough for me to go out in the beautiful big blue skies for a 6.5km run at a very good pace. It was a bit difficult as my legs were feeling a bit strained with muscle pain from the running. 

I have not been running all that much through the recent stretch of bad weather, so it isnt overuse. I have been running faster recently, so maybe it is because of that. I actually thought that maybe I have changed my posture and form recently so maybe because of that I am feeling the muscle stress as I use different muscles now, but then I realized that I recently got faster and maybe that is also a result of a change, but I dont know if this is accurate as I felt like I was running in pretty good form for a while already and now I feel like it as well, and I dont notice any significant change in my running form. It will probably remain a mystery.

No comments: