Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Sunday, December 26, 2021

great 7

 Altra Rivera

great 7km run. Was up early but I decided not to run because of the cold, but I also knew there was a good chance because of my planned schedule that I would have some time for the run when the sun is up and the temperatures will have warmed up. It worked out and I was able to get out in the beautiful weather and go for a nice run. Everything felt great and I ran at a very good pace. I felt strong. I was wavering between a 5 and 6km run, due to a scheduled meeting, and then decided I would push it and get back just shortly before the meeting and run 6.5, but then ended up pushing it to 7. And then I found out my meeting was postponed half an hour so I could have even run a bit more. Anyway, great run, great pace

No comments: