Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, April 2, 2020

4 from the shed to the white Subaru

that is basically my run nowadays.. from the shed to the white Subaru, and back, and again and again and again, etc. That is what is located at each end of my building parking lot - one end has a shed and the other has a white Subaru parked.

Today I only got in 4 kilometers of this back and forth route, about 160 laps, give or take. I got a little bit of a late start and then had to get to shiur (via Zoom). The pace was very slow, but in reality it didnt feel even close to that slow. I dont know if the pace is recorded accurately or if the GPS signal might be messed up because of the close quarters and the walls and cars there. Many times it loses the signal and auto pauses, thinking I stopped, and then auto resumes moments later. I suspect the location might have GPS dead spots and that might throw the tracking off somewhat. 

No comments: